House Piles - H5 Treated Timber Piles
Piles for use in construction must satisfy the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code. PermaPine produce a range of square piles that meet or exceed the specifications for the standard NZS3605: Timber piles and poles. Square piles are also used in retaining applications or for fencing.
- Piles are rated as 'Anchor Piles' meaning our resellers only need to carry 1 stock line.
- H5 Hazard rating for treated timber
- 50 year guarantee against insect & fungal attack
- Small packets to assist with quick stock turn, ease of handling and reduced storage requirements in resellers yards.
- Pile lengths include 450mm, 600mm, 750mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2100mm, 2400mm, 2700mm, 3000mm and 3600mm. Size is 125x125mm rough sawn.
- 4.0m lengths are available on request but do not meet NZS3605 as this prescribes 3.6m as the maximum length
- Foundations for piling
- Retaining walls
Contact us to discuss your product requirements.