Company:PermaPine Transport LTD
Pay & Benefits: Profit Share, Medical Insurance
ListedThu 20 Jan, 9:05 am
TypeFull time, Permanent
Do you want a change?, and an opportunity to learn new skills, and explore new parts of our country
We are looking for a fit and keen driver that enjoys being part of a larger team, but working independently.
This role offers flexibility and variety.
• If you have an interest in learning to drive large modern loaders this can be a part of the role.
• You can have some input into where you are delivering, including the South Island if this is of interest.
• There is some flexibility in hours to allow you to work around your family and interests.
• The job is based in Taupo, but for the right applicant we could locate the truck away from Taupo.
The Truck is a Freightliner Argosy Drop sider and is contracted to PermaPine, who manufacture and distribute our own product around the country.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, with the occasional overnight stay.
The ideal applicant will have:
• At least 2 years experience driving class 5 trucks.
• An ability to remain calm when working under pressure.
• Attention to detail and accuracy with delivery docket paperwork.
• A clean driving record.
• A strong focus on safety.
What PermaPine Transport can offer:
• A competitive wage based on your experience plus a bonus incentive allowing staff to be rewarded for their contribution to business performance.
• Medical insurance.
• The security and support of being a part of a larger manufacturing business.
If you want to be considered for this role, please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Thursday 31st January 2022.